SHARES ISSUE MEETING15 S.A.
107 450 PLNcollected capital
40investors total number
2 000 PLNSuccess, minimum achieved
PL, UK, BG, CA, US, CZinvestors countries
2,00 PLNshare price
200 000shares total number
400 000 PLNmax. collection amount
17%We hand over 17% of the company
9 daysremaining time
Paweł Jabłoński, CEO & co-founder
People who make MEETING15
Board of directors They support us every day with their vast knowledge and experience
Collaborators They work with us at any time, together we create a service, the only one on the market
And of course we ourselves For 200% committed, we will build a Polish global brand of which you can be proud
Strategy and sales model
Market and competition
- 12th International Sofia Dental Meeting - almost 1,500 participants
- Hotel Meeting - Business Speed Dating Poland - over 400 hoteliers
- Conference: Effective Events - Zgierz August 2019 - 30 people
- Ingram Micro Czech Republic - Cloud Marketplace Roadshow - Bratislava 2017 - 12 people
- 100% - customers who used MEETING15 for their first event - returns and uses our service at subsequent events
- on average, 60% of participants in our events log in to the MEETING15 application after receiving the access link (for native applications this result is usually slightly over 30%) - that's why we focused on browser-based technologies - so that the user doesn't have to download or install anything, do not grant access to your device and the data stored on it - as enforced by native applications
- 95% - users who have encountered MEETING15 - praises the choice of browser-based technology - people no longer want to download or install anything - and they no longer want to be attacked by intrusive ads - that is why MEETING15 is gaining market and organizers' favor and what is the most important more and more event participants
- during a security conference in the IT industry, participants - security specialists - used our solution and praised it as the right direction in choosing technology - find our youtube channel here
- Security - the user does not have to download or install anything on his device
- Independence from hardware - the user can use e.g. operating systems Windows, Linux, IOS, Android and even Windows server, or other - provided that he has a web browser and internet access
- Flexibility / customization / dynamics - we apply an individual approach to our clients, addressing their changing needs
- Price of the service - the technology chosen by us and the use of agile project management methodologies, guarantees us easier access to the necessary tools and programmers, so we can be competitive in the market
- UX - user acceptance and satisfaction. A friendly and transparent interface as well as simplicity of use are the favorite features of our solution. A new user with one click starts the adventure with MEETING15 - REALLY, it's so easy with us.
1. Expansion of the MEETING15 application — 30%
2. Promotion on the Polish market and selected EMEA / US / CA countries — 30%
3. Construction and promotion of the partner program — 20%
4. Expansion of the sales department — 20%
Help us grow faster, invest in MEETING15
Choose your share package
- share certificate
- group membership on FB
- participation in the general meeting
- affiliate program access
- additional 50 package bonuses and
- 10% discount voucher for the service
- additional 100 package bonuses and
- voucher 15% discount for the service
- additional 150 package bonuses and
- voucher 'MEETING15 - questions for speakers and live survey'
- additional 200 package bonuses and
- voucher 'MEETING15 – Face-to-Face'
- additional 500 package bonuses and
- voucher 'MEETING15 – Employee Day'
- additional 750 package bonuses and
- wireless charger for iPHONE / Samsung / other
1 250 shares
- additional 1000 package bonuses and
- voucher 'MEETING15 – all inclusive'
2 500 shares
- additional 2500 package bonuses and
- invitation for 2 people for the official premiere of 'MSP2020', Q1 / 2020
5 000 shares
- additional 5000 package bonuses and
- inclusion in the international group of strategic advisors of the company
12 500 shares
- additional 10000 package bonuses and
- access to minutes of dedicated board meetings (twice a month)
25 000 shares
- additional 25000 package bonuses and
- possible participation in dedicated board meetings (twice a month)
We chose open issue in the equity crowdfunding formula for 3 reasons:
- we want to acquire a larger and more interested group of investors (than if it were a sector investor, VC or similar funds and programs),
- we are a young company, even if the application itself has been on the market for several years, we established the company this year, so investors must trust us and not the accounting entries in the company's annual report, because this report will be created next year,
- at such an early stage of the company's development, we do not need huge funds yet, this issue is aimed at sharing the company for our friends and family and not obtaining large target funds - for which we will reach in the future - but then the issue price of the shares will be completely different from the current one.
Because it's too early for us. Maybe we will come back to them in the future. Companies with many years of history carry out their emissions on existing platforms. However, we give you the chance to enter our company today, so you can achieve the highest profit on increasing the value of shares. It is enough if you divide the issue price by the nominal value of shares and you understand what your chances of significantly multiplying the capital on our issue are and what other chances you compare us to.
The nominal value of shares in our case means the price at which we bought them as co-founders of the company and originator. The issue price of shares is only 20 times higher than the nominal value - someone could ask why so little?
Because this issue is for our family and friends who want to be investors in this project. Our goal is for everyone who trusts us to gain the most.
In our opinion, the very large increase in the share price will prove that it was a good decision. Such a number of convinced brand ambassadors will help us grow the company in the future.
The issue price reflects the value of the company that has all the rights to created works, knowledge and trademarks registered in the European Union. The company is the owner of the application, which has already been used by thousands of users, has its recognition and value on the market.
Yes, you can.
Yes, you can.
As a shareholder, you acquire mainly rights. There is one obligation: informative, if you sold shares or purchased shares, then the company requires information about that via email to any member of the board. The company maintains a share register and must keep it current, hence the condition for shareholders.
At the moment we do not have specific plans for NewConnect or WSE or any other stock exchange. We are planning the next steps to raise capital for development. If it turned out that entering a regulated market in a given situation would be most beneficial for the Company - this is what we will do.
Yes. We would like the company to pay dividends as soon as possible. We want to develop a healthy balance between investing in the development of the company and the degree of satisfaction with the dividend level of our investors and ourselves.
Yes, we do.
Yes, by ordinary agreement with the buyer, however you must inform the company about this fact in order to enter relevant entries into the share register.
Our first financial year ends on 31/12/2019. Thus, the company's first financial report will be available in 2020.
At present, operating costs exceed revenues. We are currently investing in the quality of services we provide and the functionality of the software that is the basis for providing these services. Returning our customers is a very good indicator - we can boast about 100% efficiency, which means that every customer who bought services from us for the first time, returns to us and for his next events again chooses us as the provider of the services he needs. This is because we attach great importance to the quality of service, communication and a sense of influence on the offer on the part of our clients.
For us, 2019 is quality above all and customer satisfaction. Business scaling will take place in the coming years.
We are at your disposal, please contact us.
Investment risk warnings
Before making an investment decision, a potential investor should thoroughly analyze investment risk factors, including those listed and described below. Each of the risks described below may have a negative impact on the Company's financial results, dynamics of the Company's development, and therefore may affect the results of this investment from the Investor's point of view.
The Company is taking remedial steps to limit the possible impact of these factors, however, each Investor must become aware of the risks before making decisions and investing their funds.
Risk related to the international situation
The activity of the Issuer depends on the international situation due to the scope and scope of the Issuer's services. The possible occurrence of an unfavorable international situation should be taken into account, which will negatively affect the event market, and thus also the development possibilities of the Company.
Risk related to increased competition
The Issuer operates on the market of technological solutions, which in recent years resulted in a very dynamic growth of many companies. Investing in technologies IT and services based on these technologies is very attractive what it can cause the emergence and development of many competitors who can influence negatively to the dynamics of development and the very development of the Company.
Risk of legal changes and changes in the tax system
A significant threat may be changes in the law or its various interpretations. Lack of uniform interpretation of legal regulations and frequent amendments entail serious risk in conducting business activity. The company uses service providers with experience in law and taxes, but the risk of changes exists and should be taken into account when making investment decisions.
Risk related to increased costs
The Company's predictions and plans are based on current cost values. There is a risk of an increase in employee costs or access services to the infrastructure necessary for the functioning of the Company.
Risk related to dilution of shares
If the Company in the future raises capital for development based on the issue of new shares, it will dilute the shareholding and, as a consequence, will cause that the percentage of the company held by each shareholder will change. A scenario is possible in which the company's founders will lose their current control over the Company, which may lead to changes in the Company's further strategy and development goals.
Risk related to dividend payment
The payment of dividends depends on many factors. The company is at an early stage of its development, which is why it should invest in creating innovative services that will increase the company's value as well as bring relevant income and expand the group of clients. Investments in the latest solutions are costly and risky in nature, which may affect the amount of dividend paid.
Risk of losing part or all of the capital
Every Investor must be aware of this and must accept that companies that raise capital for development through open issue directed to an undefined group of investors are very often at an early stage of their development. Such an investment may turn out to be very profitable, precisely because of the early moment of 'entering' the Company, but on the other hand, such an investment may turn out to be unprofitable, and even it may turn out to be a waste of all invested funds. Therefore, every investor should calculate the risk of losing even all of the funds invested.
Risk of hindering profit taking as a result of limited liquidity of financial credit instruments
Shares acquired by the Investor, pursuant to Resolution No. 5 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company of October 9, 2019 regarding the increase of the Company's capital, exclusion of the pre-emptive right of the current shareholders of the Company and authorization of the Management Board and introduction of amendments to the Company's Statute, may be sold by the Investor to any buyers, from maintaining the information obligation towards the Company, however, due to the lack of possibility to trade shares on the regulated market, one should take into account the severe limitation of finding a buyer and selling shares, so there is a risk of limited liquidity. As at the issue date, the Issuer is not aware of any plans in relation to the creation of a market dedicated to trading in such assets, but this is a new area and method of raising capital by companies, so one cannot exclude the creation of such a market.
Risk related to the Issuer's inability to complete the offer
The implementation of the open issue process requires a series of steps by the Issuer. Including, inter alia, submitting a notification about the commencement of a promotional campaign to the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, allocating shares, registering the issue with the relevant registry court. There is a risk of the situation in which the Issuer will not be able to carry out all the steps, and as a result cancel the offer. In such a situation, all funds paid by the Investors for the purchase of the offered shares will be returned without any interest or compensation.